Restoring Dolls from 1950’s and earlier
Specializing in bisque, composition, and china, restoration including:
- Broken bisque heads
- Reinforcing hairline cracks
- Rebuilding broken shoulder plates
- Crazed or chipped composition dolls
- Resculpting missing finger, toes, etc.
- Making and setting sleep eyes which includes the building of new sleep eye rocker mechanism
- Leather repair
- Wig repair/replacement
- Parts Replacement
- Eye Replacement including building of new sleep eye rocker mechanism
- Cleaning of all types of dolls
- Complete Restorations (if necessary)
Expert care is also given to vintage hard plastic and vinyl dolls.
I do not work on Barbie®, American Girls and various other modern or currently produced dolls.